Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Coaching Next Year

Hi Everyone-

I wanted to tell you all (if you haven’t already heard) that I have decided not to return to East next year. I have been coaching for 8 years now at the high school level and it is time for me to take a break. I have really enjoyed coaching all of you, it has been a true pleasure. I wish nothing but the best for all of you at East and in your future beyond East.

I have told Mr. Kapp that I am happy to be the contact for all volleyball related issues until a new coach is found and to help in any way I can. I want to extend that to all of you. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you ever feel the need. I want to make this transition as smooth as possible for all of you so that it doesn’t affect you guys in any way.

I want to thank all of you for your hard work and your love and desire to play volleyball! It is a sport that I have fallen in love with and will always be involved in, in some way.

I also want to thank all my fellow coaches. You have truly enriched my life and I am so glad I have had the chance to know all of you. You have done so much for East Volleyball and I hope you will all stay involved.

Please forward this on to anyone you think I may have missed. Good luck to you all and stay in touch!

Coach Glenn

No comments: